Nicollet progress continues each day, with completion set for this November. Over the past few weeks we’ve seen trees planted along the south end of the mall, concrete continued to be poured, half or full tabled intersections completed, and art installations getting prepped for being placed. Take a look at a few photos by Adam Bettcher Photography as he spent some time walking Nicollet and seeing the progress. You can also learn more about Nicollet on The Big Build’s website, and you can see additions and progress on the new Nicollet update boards located in the skyway between IDS Center and the Dayton’s Building.
- CenterPoint Energy continues leadership, commitment to mplsdt through skyline partnership
- SPS Commerce continues commitment to Minneapolis downtown as Skyline Partner
- Cordia continues ongoing commitment to Minneapolis downtown as Skyline Partner
- Fun Things to Do in Minneapolis: 13 Can’t-Miss Activities for New Residents
- MedTrace inaugurates U.S. headquarters in mpls downtown