Nicollet progress continues each day, with completion set for this November. Over the past few weeks we’ve seen trees planted along the south end of the mall, concrete continued to be poured, half or full tabled intersections completed, and art installations getting prepped for being placed. Take a look at a few photos by Adam Bettcher Photography as he spent some time walking Nicollet and seeing the progress. You can also learn more about Nicollet on The Big Build’s website, and you can see additions and progress on the new Nicollet update boards located in the skyway between IDS Center and the Dayton’s Building.
- mpls downtown invites you to a full summer of events
- Prince mural block party to take place June 2
- Chef Gavin Kaysen reveals new destination restaurant and cafe at Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis
- updated mpls downtown skyway hours and website
- See you in mpls downtown this holiday season: Holidazzle to feature in-person moments