The North Loop continues to be a thriving location for activity—not only for the continued growth of nationally-recognized restaurants but also due to attracting new businesses, hotels, healthcare providers and enhanced transit opportunities. Through the work of the 2020 Partners and other neighborhood organizations, the North Loop has a vision for continuing to enhance and grow as one of the region’s trendiest communities. Take a look at a few of the links below that help showcase some of the work and the happenings currently taking place in the North Loop.
- CenterPoint Energy continues leadership, commitment to mplsdt through skyline partnership
- SPS Commerce continues commitment to Minneapolis downtown as Skyline Partner
- Cordia continues ongoing commitment to Minneapolis downtown as Skyline Partner
- Fun Things to Do in Minneapolis: 13 Can’t-Miss Activities for New Residents
- MedTrace inaugurates U.S. headquarters in mpls downtown