On June 20, the mdc and East Town Business Partnership hosted a business forum titled “Toward an Inclusive Downtown.” The presenters described year long process where 100 leaders representing 72 organizations provided a strategy for the business community to grow as a stronger force for inclusion in the marketplace generally and the downtown in specific. The call to action at the forum included an invite to participate in a new series of leadership learning cohorts focused on equity and inclusion. Click Here for all of the details that you and your organization need to consider participation in the Equity Leadership Institute Cohort or the Executive Leadership Institute. All of the dates, times, fees and structure is in the brochure. We are also pleased to offer the following additional benefits as part of the program:
- $100 discount for Downtown Council members
- One-week pass to Downtown YMCA
- Free one-hour consultation from NEKA brand consultants
- Additional learning materials after each session you can use to work with staff
- Continental breakfast and lunch provided
You can register at this link: www.ymcamn.org/EIC
If you are a member of the mpls downtown council, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code prior to registering.