Don’t miss a packed season of festivities, events and collective urban experiences taking place in downtown Minneapolis this holiday season. While you’re planning your trip to a game, a holiday show or night at your favorite restaurant, enjoy Holidazzle in-person moments taking place from Peavey Plaza to Loring Park.
This year’s Holidazzle will again bring community together to enjoy activities, entertainment and highlight local small businesses while taking in the holiday season together.
The 2021 Holidazzle will feature:
- November 26 – December 3: Holidazzle Yeti at Peavey Plaza
- December 4 & 11: Free Santa Zoom virtual calls
- December 17 – 19: Holidazzle in Loring Park:
- Friday 5 – 9 p.m., Saturday 2 – 9 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- A free and fun-for-the-whole-family experience complete with seasonal entertainment, Santa, local foods and beverages, holiday shopping from local small businesses, and amusement rides (Ferris wheel, carousel, and a giant slide). Plus, Friday and Saturday feature festive fireworks at 7 p.m.
“Join us for fun collective urban holiday experiences throughout downtown, enjoy an event, grab dinner, and celebrate together,” said Leah Wong, vice president of external relations, mpls downtown council. “We are thrilled to welcome you and yours back to Holidazzle moments in person this holiday season. At Holidazzle, we invite you to take in great holiday shopping and food from local small businesses, fireworks, activities, and entertainment for all ages to enjoy. See you downtown.”
Plus, there will be fun activities and events taking place throughout downtown to enjoy. Visit mplsdowntown.com/events for a full calendar of events, and while you’re downtown visit great dining and shopping locations. This holiday season, don’t miss out on the following:
- Holidazzle moments in Loring Park and Peavey Plaza
- Anastasia at the Orpheum Theatre
- A Christmas Carol at the Guthrie Theater
- Toy Story in Concert with the Minnesota Orchestra at Orchestra Hall
- Loyce Houlton’s Nutcracker Fantasy at the State Theatre
- The Dayton’s Project: Holiday window displays, The Departments at Dayton’s and live musical performances
- Holiday lighting along Nicollet and Peavey Plaza
- Timberwolves and Vikings games
- First-class downtown dining
- Fun adventures for you and yours
Start the fun today: Holidazzle will be celebrating the upcoming season TODAY (November 17) at IDS Center Crystal Court. Stop by at 12 p.m. for a Holidazzle photo op, Santa, music by Sarah Morris, and festive treats while supplies last.
When you plan your trip downtown, enjoy these available parking options. When visiting Holidazzle, plan to park at Minneapolis College (1420 Hennepin Ave. S.) for $5 or less on December 17-19. Plus, learn more about the Mpls Parking reloadable parking card usable for parking at specific locations.
For a full calendar of downtown events this holiday season, visit mplsdowntown.com. Follow along with more information on mpls downtown and share your experience on social media using the hashtag #mymplsdt.