Earlier this week, Go Outside with Hennepin County put on its final event of 2017, wrapping up a summer full of fun activities. From fitness to entertainment to fresh food, there was something for everybody to enjoy.
The Downtown Minneapolis Farmers Market will continue from 6am-6pm each Thursday through October, so be sure to buy fresh, local foods before the season ends.
Here are the activities that were available at the Hennepin County Government Center South Plaza this summer:
- Piano performances (June 1-August 31, each Tuesday)
- Recreation including yard games, art, yoga mats and food trucks (June 1-August 31, each Wednesday)
- Downtown farmers market (goes through October, each Thursday)
Activities that took place at Target Field Station throughout the summer included:
- Tuesday trivia nights (June 6, 27, July 11, 25)
- Thursday movie nights (June 1, 8, 29, July 13, August 10, 24)
- Most Epic Family Day (August 13)
- Fitness with Alchemy (September 11, 18, 25)
Enjoy this photo gallery that includes photos from some of our Go Outside events this year.