The first Winter Open Streets took place on Saturday, December 16 in downtown Mpls along Nicollet from 5th Street to Grant Street and on Grant Street from Nicollet to Loring Park. Open Streets is an annual summer tradition, and the event offered a chance to see downtown in the winter while leading into Holidazzle. Here are a few photos from the event.
- 2025 plan’s retail task force launches new initiative to enhance Nicollet shopping experience
- Red Cross launches home fire campaign
- Medtronic TC 1 Mile in May offers fun outing for business community
- mdc, 2025 plan committee grants $86,500 toward 4 efforts helping those experiencing homelessness
- YWCA Minneapolis offers summer camp opportunities downtown