The first Winter Open Streets took place on Saturday, December 16 in downtown Mpls along Nicollet from 5th Street to Grant Street and on Grant Street from Nicollet to Loring Park. Open Streets is an annual summer tradition, and the event offered a chance to see downtown in the winter while leading into Holidazzle. Here are a few photos from the event.
- summer social with Meet Minneapolis brings in big crowd
- Thrivent Financial breaks ground on new Corporate Center in mpls downtown
- Minnesota Twins host wiffle ball home run derby #OnNicollet
- Stillwater native and X Games standout to Grand Marshal Aquatennial’s CenterPoint Energy Torchlight Parade
- mdc members gather to celebrate the Kraus-Anderson block