TCF Bank, a mpls downtown council member, released the following information for its customers during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Caring like a neighbor is one of our core beliefs when serving customers and team members. To support our customers and communities, we have implemented new measures to alleviate the economic impact of the coronavirus.
- Consumer payment deferrals: If you are facing hardship due to sickness or workplace closure, we are offering payment deferrals on TCF mortgage, home, and other consumer loans for up to 90 days with no credit bureau impact and no late fees. Some mortgages may be eligible for additional payment deferrals. To request assistance, please contact us Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. or Saturday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST at the appropriate number for your loan type.
- Mortgage home loans: 1-800-TCF-LEND
- Consumer loans: 1-833-568-6259
Due to high demand, call wait times may be longer than normal and we thank you for your patience as we work on this together.
- Suspension of foreclosure program: We have suspended initiating any new residential property foreclosures actions through the end of April 2020.
- Every one of our business customers is unique and we have a variety of tools to help those impacted by the coronavirus. These include payment deferrals, restructuring, access to short term working capital, and other financing options. Please call us at the phone number on your invoice or contact your relationship manager to discuss options that can help you and your business.
- Small business economic injury disaster: The Small Business Administration is assisting businesses to apply for Economic Injury Disaster Program loans. Additional resources and information about disaster program loans in your state can be found at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/
TCF banking centers move to drive-up and appointment only
As part of the effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19, our banking centers will move to drive-up only with lobby servicing by appointments. ATMs will also be available during this time.
If you have a need that requires specialized service, please call and we can assist you over the phone or schedule an appointment for you to speak with one of our bankers.
Caring customer service
As we support those impacted by COVID-19, we are experiencing longer than normal call wait times. Remember, self-service options are available to help you get your banking done and questions answered without the wait. Use these automated options to:
- Check your available balance and recent transactions
- Report a lost or stolen card or activate a new one
- Reorder checks
- And more
Other ways to bank with us
During this time we want to remind you that you can always access your account from the comfort of your home 24/7 with digital banking and our mobile app to:
- Deposit checks anytime
- Pay bills when and where you want
- View your account balance and recent transactions
- Move money between accounts
- And much more
Looking to the future
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support our customers and communities as needs arise. Check back for updates from us.
For additional information about COVID-19 visit cdc.gov/COVID19 or your local health department website.