The Super Bowl Experience driven by Genesis exhibit at the Minneapolis Convention Center is giving the public an interactive opportunity to enjoy the environment here in downtown Minneapolis leading up to the Big Game.
The event, which is open daily now through February 4, is filled with activities for all ages that offer fun and exciting looks into the NFL–both past and present. The event includes:
- Taking a photo with the Vince Lombardi Trophy
- A close-up look at all 51 previous Super Bowl rings
- Experience the NFL in Virtual Reality
- Kids activities like running the 40 yard dash
- Play 60 Zone for youth
- NFL Hall of Fame exhibit
- Free autographs from NFL players
- Photo opps
- And more
Click here for more information and to purchase tickets. Above take a look through the mpls downtown council’s photo gallery from the event.