The mdc, in partnership with Meet Minneapolis and the Mississippi Park Connection, hosted a summer social last night on the Mississippi River at the St. Anthony Falls Visitor Center. The event featured tours of the Lock & Dam with National Park Service Rangers, a walk on the lock wall, panoramic views of the falls, and an opportunity to discover the history and impact of the area. Thanks to everyone who came out!
- summer social with Meet Minneapolis brings in big crowd
- Thrivent Financial breaks ground on new Corporate Center in mpls downtown
- Minnesota Twins host wiffle ball home run derby #OnNicollet
- Stillwater native and X Games standout to Grand Marshal Aquatennial’s CenterPoint Energy Torchlight Parade
- mdc members gather to celebrate the Kraus-Anderson block