The mdc, in partnership with Meet Minneapolis and the Mississippi Park Connection, hosted a summer social last night on the Mississippi River at the St. Anthony Falls Visitor Center. The event featured tours of the Lock & Dam with National Park Service Rangers, a walk on the lock wall, panoramic views of the falls, and an opportunity to discover the history and impact of the area. Thanks to everyone who came out!
- Innovative Office Solutions opens office, experiential showroom in downtown mpls
- 2025 plan leadership award recipient: ending street homelessness public education initiative aims to help public assist those in need
- 2025 plan leadership award recipient: Kraus-Anderson’s vision builds multi-use East Town destination
- 2025 plan leadership award recipient: Nicollet Project transforms Minnesota’s Main Street
- 2025 plan impact award recipient: MN Super Bowl Host Committee activates downtown on the world’s stage