Members of the public and private sectors gathered on Monday in the Young-Quinlan building skyway overlooking Nicollet to celebrate the completion of the Nicollet Project and to thank city and state officials who helped make the project possible. Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey, U.S. Bank’s David Wright, The Local’s Peter Killen and Minnesota Super Bowl Host Committee’s Maureen Bausch all spoke on behalf of the project and what it means to the heart of downtown Minneapolis as city officials and state senate and representatives took part. Click through the images above to see some of the sights from the Nicollet gathering in downtown Minneapolis.
- Forum on Workplace Inclusion extends discounted offer to mdc members
- Know Before You Go: plan your trip to the Final Four festivities
- mpls downtown council members shine in The Show
- vote now: Cool Office Space bracket challenge features 4 mpls downtown businesses
- Registration is open for the Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon Weekend events