The mpls downtown council and Downtown Improvement District staff took a tour of The Armory renovation in East Town in December. The Armory, which has been renovated by Swervo Development into a new downtown vent venue, will host concerts and other gatherings across from The Commons. Take a look at photos from the tour and get an inside look at the project, which included adding a new concert-level floor, removing bleachers and adding tiered seating, and full-length bars and seating areas. It also includes an outdoor rooftop patio area and specific rooms for smaller gatherings and get-togethers.
- 2025 plan’s retail task force launches new initiative to enhance Nicollet shopping experience
- Red Cross launches home fire campaign
- Medtronic TC 1 Mile in May offers fun outing for business community
- mdc, 2025 plan committee grants $86,500 toward 4 efforts helping those experiencing homelessness
- YWCA Minneapolis offers summer camp opportunities downtown