The Nicollet Farmers Market returned to Nicollet on Thursday, May 3 after a three-year hiatus during construction and utility work. The Farmers Market will be located on Nicollet between 6th and 9th Streets each Thursday from 6 am-6 pm through October. Stop by and enjoy fresh produce and local products. Enjoy a few photos taken on opening day at the Nicollet Farmers Market.
- CenterPoint Energy continues leadership, commitment to mplsdt through skyline partnership
- SPS Commerce continues commitment to Minneapolis downtown as Skyline Partner
- Cordia continues ongoing commitment to Minneapolis downtown as Skyline Partner
- Fun Things to Do in Minneapolis: 13 Can’t-Miss Activities for New Residents
- MedTrace inaugurates U.S. headquarters in mpls downtown