The mpls downtown council hosted their first outdoor trivia night of the summer last night and there was a record turnout. The teams all had a lot of fun competing for awesome prizes, including: 4 Twins Tickets and prize packages from Fulton Brewing and Sociable Cider Werks. It was a close game all the way until the end, when a tie-breaking question was needed to decide the winner. We look forward to seeing everyone at our next outdoor trivia night at Target Field Station on June 26.
- Apply for a temporary outdoor dining license
- City of Mpls requirement to wear masks in indoor spaces takes effect
- City of Mpls offer guidance for restaurants, other businesses able to open June 1
- Law enforcement organizations launch of 2020 Joint Beats program in downtown mpls
- Mpls Mayor Jacob Frey orders people to wear masks inside stores, schools