The mpls downtown council hosted their first outdoor trivia night of the summer last night and there was a record turnout. The teams all had a lot of fun competing for awesome prizes, including: 4 Twins Tickets and prize packages from Fulton Brewing and Sociable Cider Werks. It was a close game all the way until the end, when a tie-breaking question was needed to decide the winner. We look forward to seeing everyone at our next outdoor trivia night at Target Field Station on June 26.
- Forum on Workplace Inclusion extends discounted offer to mdc members
- Know Before You Go: plan your trip to the Final Four festivities
- mpls downtown council members shine in The Show
- vote now: Cool Office Space bracket challenge features 4 mpls downtown businesses
- Registration is open for the Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon Weekend events