The mpls downtown council teamed with Mpls.St.Paul Magazine to produce a section in their June 2018 magazine focused on everything going on in downtown Minneapolis this summer. The insider’s guide, which is 36 pages long, features a breakdown of downtown’s five distinct neighborhoods, a look at the new Nicollet, dining secrets, innovative office spaces, retail revitalization, browsing the renovated Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, exercise tips, a must-see events calendar and more. Check out this great resource, located here online as well as in the June 2018 MSP Magazine issue.
- New Name Announced for Augustana Care and Elim Care as They Join Together
- Chameleon Consortium working to provide opportunities downtown for diverse small businesses
- Quarterly Forum highlights future of retail in downtown mpls
- Holidazzle kicks off 2018 season in Loring Park on Friday, November 23
- 7 mdc members named to Forbes Global 2000 list