The mpls downtown council teamed with Mpls.St.Paul Magazine to produce a section in their June 2018 magazine focused on everything going on in downtown Minneapolis this summer. The insider’s guide, which is 36 pages long, features a breakdown of downtown’s five distinct neighborhoods, a look at the new Nicollet, dining secrets, innovative office spaces, retail revitalization, browsing the renovated Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, exercise tips, a must-see events calendar and more. Check out this great resource, located here online as well as in the June 2018 MSP Magazine issue.
- Ignite 2018 marketing conference to focus on trust in today’s consumer journey
- mdc hosts annual Most Epic Family Day at Target Field Station
- DID pop-up hosts annual National Night Out kickoff event
- mpls downtown council 2025 plan quarterly forum on Tuesday focused on intersection of inclusivity
- Joint Beats collaboration highlighted at annual National Night Out Kickoff event in downtown Minneapolis