The mpls downtown council teamed with Mpls.St.Paul Magazine to produce a section in their June 2018 magazine focused on everything going on in downtown Minneapolis this summer. The insider’s guide, which is 36 pages long, features a breakdown of downtown’s five distinct neighborhoods, a look at the new Nicollet, dining secrets, innovative office spaces, retail revitalization, browsing the renovated Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, exercise tips, a must-see events calendar and more. Check out this great resource, located here online as well as in the June 2018 MSP Magazine issue.
- Gov. Walz announces gradual re-opening of indoor dining, gyms, entertainment venues
- U.S. Bank to rebuild mpls; announces investments and initiatives to address social and economic inequities
- Target commits $10M, ongoing resources for rebuilding efforts and advancing social justice
- Apply for a temporary outdoor dining license
- City of Mpls requirement to wear masks in indoor spaces takes effect