The mpls downtown council teamed with Mpls.St.Paul Magazine to produce a section in their June 2018 magazine focused on everything going on in downtown Minneapolis this summer. The insider’s guide, which is 36 pages long, features a breakdown of downtown’s five distinct neighborhoods, a look at the new Nicollet, dining secrets, innovative office spaces, retail revitalization, browsing the renovated Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, exercise tips, a must-see events calendar and more. Check out this great resource, located here online as well as in the June 2018 MSP Magazine issue.
- CenterPoint Energy continues leadership, commitment to mplsdt through skyline partnership
- SPS Commerce continues commitment to Minneapolis downtown as Skyline Partner
- Cordia continues ongoing commitment to Minneapolis downtown as Skyline Partner
- Fun Things to Do in Minneapolis: 13 Can’t-Miss Activities for New Residents
- MedTrace inaugurates U.S. headquarters in mpls downtown