Film and TV production is a growth industry, with advancing technologies like streaming services spurring increased production world-wide. Minnesota Film & TV works to promote, support and expand production in the state. Executive director Melodie Bahan was joined by Heidi Habben, President of CRASH+SUES, and Craig Rice, award winning filmmaker, for coffee and conversation about film and TV production, where they discussed how production contributes to Minnesota’s economy and what Minnesota can do to become more competitive. It was a fascinating and engaging discussion, and one that we plan to revisit in early 2019!
- CenterPoint Energy continues leadership, commitment to mplsdt through skyline partnership
- SPS Commerce continues commitment to Minneapolis downtown as Skyline Partner
- Cordia continues ongoing commitment to Minneapolis downtown as Skyline Partner
- Fun Things to Do in Minneapolis: 13 Can’t-Miss Activities for New Residents
- MedTrace inaugurates U.S. headquarters in mpls downtown