Film and TV production is a growth industry, with advancing technologies like streaming services spurring increased production world-wide. Minnesota Film & TV works to promote, support and expand production in the state. Executive director Melodie Bahan was joined by Heidi Habben, President of CRASH+SUES, and Craig Rice, award winning filmmaker, for coffee and conversation about film and TV production, where they discussed how production contributes to Minnesota’s economy and what Minnesota can do to become more competitive. It was a fascinating and engaging discussion, and one that we plan to revisit in early 2019!
- Innovative Office Solutions opens office, experiential showroom in downtown mpls
- 2025 plan leadership award recipient: ending street homelessness public education initiative aims to help public assist those in need
- 2025 plan leadership award recipient: Kraus-Anderson’s vision builds multi-use East Town destination
- 2025 plan leadership award recipient: Nicollet Project transforms Minnesota’s Main Street
- 2025 plan impact award recipient: MN Super Bowl Host Committee activates downtown on the world’s stage