the mpls downtown council hosted another successful Most Epic Family Day at Target Field Station on Sunday. The theme this year was Barnyard Bash and featured ring toss, a bounce house, pony bounce races, potato sack races, giant horseshoes, plant-a-seed, barn photo opportunities, a screening of Charlotte’s Web and a petting zoo. Families turned out in the hundreds soak up the fun in the sun. We look forward to next year’s Most Epic Family Day!
- mpls downtown invites you to a full summer of events
- Prince mural block party to take place June 2
- Chef Gavin Kaysen reveals new destination restaurant and cafe at Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis
- updated mpls downtown skyway hours and website
- See you in mpls downtown this holiday season: Holidazzle to feature in-person moments