The mpls downtown council and the Mpls Downtown Improvement District rolled out the first Nicollet Makers Market of the summer today. There was great weather all day, and the lunch hour crowd took over the sidewalk to take in the unique craft market featuring handmade goods from local artists. Join the fun on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month from 10:30 am-2:30 pm through October. Visit www.onnicollet.com/events for more information.
- Gov. Walz announces gradual re-opening of indoor dining, gyms, entertainment venues
- U.S. Bank to rebuild mpls; announces investments and initiatives to address social and economic inequities
- Target commits $10M, ongoing resources for rebuilding efforts and advancing social justice
- Apply for a temporary outdoor dining license
- City of Mpls requirement to wear masks in indoor spaces takes effect