In February 2018, all eyes will be on Minnesota for Super Bowl LII. One of the most rewarding and impactful ways to get involved is to volunteer as part of Crew 52. Crew 52 is our team of up to 10,000 volunteers, who will be a central part of making our Super Bowl a success. Crew 52 volunteers will be the face of Minnesota as we host more than 1 million visitors during the 10 day festival. The Host Committee is looking for bold, friendly people who are passionate about football and Minnesota, and can commit to three or more shifts during Super Bowl LII week.
**Please Note: The NFL will not require any volunteers inside U.S. Bank Stadium on Super Bowl Sunday.
- Volunteer Tasks: assisting the Host Committee in welcoming guests to Minnesota at the airports and hotels, providing directional assistance at major transportation hubs and in skyways, and supporting our 10-day festival leading up to Super Bowl Sunday.
- Volunteer Benefits: free jacket, polo, backpack, hat, and more!
- Volunteer Background Check: Each applicant must complete and pass a background check.
- Volunteer Timeline
- Spring 2017: Apply online on the official VOLUNTEER APPLICATION
- Fall 2017: Attend face-to-face interview at our recruitment center
- Fall 2017: Attend Volunteer Orientation
- January 2018: Attend Role Specific Training
- January 27th – February 4th, 2018: Complete at least three volunteer shifts