the mpls chamber held another Good Morning Minneapolis event on friday and had a great turnout. Expert speakers included Andrew Owen, Director, Accessibility Observatory Center for Transportation Studies, U of M; Max Musicant, Founder and Principal. The Musicant Group; Paul Schroeder, CEO, HOURCAR; Ethan Fawley, Executive Director, Our Streets MPLS; and Bill Dossett, Executive Director, Nice Ride. These experts discussed the latest in shared mobility, changes in the bike culture and the need for accessibility and placemaking.
- summer social with Meet Minneapolis brings in big crowd
- Thrivent Financial breaks ground on new Corporate Center in mpls downtown
- Minnesota Twins host wiffle ball home run derby #OnNicollet
- Stillwater native and X Games standout to Grand Marshal Aquatennial’s CenterPoint Energy Torchlight Parade
- mdc members gather to celebrate the Kraus-Anderson block