the mpls chamber held another Good Morning Minneapolis event on friday and had a great turnout. Expert speakers included Andrew Owen, Director, Accessibility Observatory Center for Transportation Studies, U of M; Max Musicant, Founder and Principal. The Musicant Group; Paul Schroeder, CEO, HOURCAR; Ethan Fawley, Executive Director, Our Streets MPLS; and Bill Dossett, Executive Director, Nice Ride. These experts discussed the latest in shared mobility, changes in the bike culture and the need for accessibility and placemaking.
- Laura Day announced as mpls downtown council and Mpls Downtown Improvement District board chair
- be part of our mpls downtown council membership
- mdc member AT&T to make mobile 5G a reality in mpls
- mpls downtown council holds successful and memorable annual meeting
- Great Northern Concert rocks Nicollet