the mpls chamber held another Good Morning Minneapolis event on friday and had a great turnout. Expert speakers included Andrew Owen, Director, Accessibility Observatory Center for Transportation Studies, U of M; Max Musicant, Founder and Principal. The Musicant Group; Paul Schroeder, CEO, HOURCAR; Ethan Fawley, Executive Director, Our Streets MPLS; and Bill Dossett, Executive Director, Nice Ride. These experts discussed the latest in shared mobility, changes in the bike culture and the need for accessibility and placemaking.
- Innovative Office Solutions opens office, experiential showroom in downtown mpls
- 2025 plan leadership award recipient: ending street homelessness public education initiative aims to help public assist those in need
- 2025 plan leadership award recipient: Kraus-Anderson’s vision builds multi-use East Town destination
- 2025 plan leadership award recipient: Nicollet Project transforms Minnesota’s Main Street
- 2025 plan impact award recipient: MN Super Bowl Host Committee activates downtown on the world’s stage