- This event has passed.
the downtown experience across the nation
October 29, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
As we continue to operate within the landscape of COVID-19, we look to our partners that are in similar situations. There will be continual changes as we return to offices and facilities, and luckily, mpls is not alone in the reanimation journey. Please join the mpls downtown council for a virtual conversation with leaders from peer organizations across the country. Learnings and experiences from their cities will be shared as we all look to share best practices around the reanimation of downtowns, as we all strive to help make sure downtowns across the nation emerge as vibrant as ever.
- Steve Cramer, president & ceo of mpls downtown council
- Tami Door, President & CEO of Downtown Denver Partnership
- Andrew Hoan, President & CEO of Portland Business Alliance
- Rebecca Matheny, Executive Director of Louisville Downtown Partnership
- Michael Smith, President & CEO of Charlotte Center City Partners
REGISTER HERE: www.mplsdowntown.com/registration201029/