- This event has passed.
non-profits | insights and opportunities in 2021
March 18 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Non-profits have been an integral part of sustaining our communities during the last year. Many of them have had to adapt and revise their mission to provide services to those in need. Join us to hear from some of the thought leaders and meet some of the non-profits impacting downtown. You will have an opportunity to break out into small group discussions with various organizations and find out how they can connect you with some of your volunteer goals for 2021.
- Jon Pratt, Executive Director, MN Council of Nonprofits
- Karmit Bulman, Executive Director, MN Association for Volunteer Administration (MAVA)
- Theresa Pesch, President, Hennepin Healthcare Foundation
small group discussions:
- Deborah Moses, Executive Director, St. Stephens Human Services
- Dr. Heather Huseby, Executive Director, YouthLink
- Dave Dorn, President & CEO, Special Olympics Minnesota
register here: www.mplsdowntown.com/registration210318