- This event has passed.
mapping mission and strategy for the North Loop “Root District”
June 25 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
The “Root District” is a collective and aspirational approach to re-envisioning the area around the historic Minneapolis Farmer’s market. Our opportunities are to establish sustainable development at district scale, steward resources toward equitable growth and leverage creativity to build a distinctive place.
This program invites everyone interested in the emergence of the Root District as well as all work group participants who have been meeting to develop strategies around CLIMATE, EQUITY, and CREATIVITY.
- Dan Collison, Executive Director, NūLoop Partners
- Jackson Schwartz, Co-Owner, Hennepin Made/Parallel Café’/The Holden Room
- Jamil Ford, President, Mobilize Design Architecture
- Amanda Nonnemacher HGA Architects, Sustainability Operations Leader
- John Slack, Senior Landscape Architect/Urban Designer, Perkins + Will
- Tim Griffin, Senior Research Fellow, Minnesota Design Center, University of Minnesota
- Jeff McMenimen, Senior Associate at Damon Farber Landscape Architects
REGISTER HERE: www.mplsdowntown.com/registration200625