- This event has passed.
November 26 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on November 26, 2022 at 12:00 pm
One event on November 27, 2022 at 12:00 pm
One event on December 2, 2022 at 12:00 pm
One event on December 3, 2022 at 12:00 pm
One event on December 4, 2022 at 12:00 pm
One event on December 9, 2022 at 12:00 pm
One event on December 10, 2022 at 12:00 pm
One event on December 11, 2022 at 12:00 pm
One event on December 16, 2022 at 12:00 pm
One event on December 17, 2022 at 12:00 pm
One event on December 18, 2022 at 12:00 pm
The mpls downtown council is excited to produce Holidazzle this holiday season. Holidazzle will return to mpls downtown from Nov. 25 through Dec. 18 and include food, beverages, shopping, entertainment and fun in Loring Park Holidazzle is a mpls downtown holiday tradition that creates a community gathering place and holiday destination for people of all ages to come together and celebrate winter.
Holidazzle focuses on featuring local people, places and products that showcase the local food and art scenes, active lifestyle, local entertainers, and community groups that make our city and region unique and special.
Join us Fridays (5-9 pm), Saturdays (12-9 pm) and Sundays (12-6 pm) in Loring Park from November 25 through December 18!
Remember to plan your trip as you head to Holidazzle. Mpls College is offering $5 or less parking during all Holidazzle hours, and Metro Transit is offering Free Ride Passes on Saturdays from 11 am – 10 pm. Visit the Holidazzle.com Directions page for more information.
This year’s festivities include:
- Holidazzle winter fireworks each Saturday at 7 pm
- Free amusement rides during all Holidazzle hours
- Visit Santa for free during all Holidazzle hours
- 17-foot-tall Yeti interactive illuminated art installation
- Fulton Beer Garden
- Drag Queen Bingo on Friday evenings at Fulton Beer Garden
- Dog rescues on site Saturdays and Sundays
- Dog market featuring pet products on Sundays
- Local small businesses feature food, beverage/gift shopping with wide variety of offerings
- Minneapolis Craft Market vendors on site each weekend
- Tree lighting throughout Holidazzle space in Loring Park
- Alpacas on site during last two weekends (Dec. 9-11 and Dec. 16-18)
- A Capella sing-off competitions on Sundays
- Entertainment and holiday music on Holidazzle stage throughout each weekend
- Holiday Instagram backdrops and fun activities throughout
Click here to learn more and plan your trip.