- This event has passed.
Good Morning Minneapolis: The Re-Development of the Riverfront
August 25, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
RiverFirst is a public/private partnership that includes a series of ongoing projects of the Minneapolis Park Board & Minneapolis Parks Foundation focused on redevelopment of iconic areas along the Mississippi River. One of these projects, Water Works, will transform the riverfront surrounding the Stone Arch Bridge into a place to gather, play and explore. A second is a proposed development of the Upper Harbor which could include an outdoor music amphitheater. Speakers at the next Good Morning Minneapolis will provide an overview of the riverfront plans and specific project updates.
- Tom Evers, Executive Director of Minneapolis Parks Foundation
- Dayna Frank, CEO of First Avenue & the 7th St. Entry
- Michael Schroeder, Assistant Superintedant, Planning Services of Minneapolis Park Board
- Joan Sorrano, Design Principal & Vice Pesident of HGA Architechts
- Tom Whitlock, President of Damon Farber Associates