- This event has passed.
Fundraising at the Field
May 16 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Looking for a way to grow your non-profit? Need to fundraise for your school sports team? Or are you just looking to engage your employees in a fun team building environment?
Join us at Truly on Deck in Target Field to network with Twin Cities professionals and hear how your organization can get involved in fundraising at Target Field.
Delaware North Sportservice has operated concessions, premium dining, and restaurants at Target Field since its 2010 opening. Our Non-Profit Fundraising Program is an opportunity for non-profit and corporate groups to volunteer in concession locations during MN Twins home games to raise money for their cause.
- 5:30pm: Network and enjoy ballpark favorites and refreshments
- 6:30pm: Hear from a panel of non-profit leaders on how fundraising at Target Field has helped them make a difference in their communities
- 7:15pm: Drawing of door prizes: including signed baseballs and Twins tickets
- Eric Daggs, Achieving Dreams
- Holly Daggs, Achieving Dreams
- Barb Engh, Concordia Academy
- Brian Kroll, Twin Cities Fundraising Association
Free parking at the Target Field Loading Dock on Twins Way
Visit our website for to learn more: Fundraising at Target Field