- This event has passed.
back-to-business | operating under the influence of COVID-19
June 24 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
All industries have been impacted during this pandemic and now as we get back-to-business we look at how these industries plan to operate in a world influenced by COVID-19. As we begin to slowly open up more businesses and welcome more of the community back into downtown we will hear from industry leaders as they tell us their plans to operate safely. Please join the mpls downtown council for a virtual panel discussion with downtown leaders as they share the changes that are being implemented as restrictions begin to ease.
- Dr. Heather Huseby, Executive Director of YouthLink
- Matt Kucharski, President at Padilla
- Brent Robertson, Managing Director for JLL
- Breanna Schafer, Senior Director | Government Affairs at Target
- Tanya Spaulding, Principal at Shea, Inc.
REGISTER HERE: www.mplsdowntown.com/registration200624