- This event has passed.
2025 plan quarterly forum: transportation
May 9, 2017 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Join us for updates on the 2025 plan, featuring work from the transportation committee.
- Steve Cramer, President & CEO, mpls downtown council
- John Wheaton, Partner, Faegre Baker Daniels & Chair of the Transportation Committee
- Adam Duininck, Chair, Metropolitan Council
- Charlie Zelle, Commissioner, Minnesota Department of Transportation
- Leili Fatehi & Laura Monn Ginsburg, Apparatus & Drive Together Mpls (planning for driverless technology)
4:15pm – registration opens
4:30pm – program begins
5:30pm – program ends
5:35pm – refreshments & networking
Sign up now! This event is free thanks to our sponsor SEH and host Be The Match.