- This event has passed.
2025 Plan quarterly forum | intersection of inclusivity
August 7, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
The Intersections: Downtown 2025 Plan encourages us to “think of downtown as a series of intersections where human energy and creativity come together to elevate and to innovate, as a place of convergence that is thriving, livable, connected, green, exciting and welcoming—our vision for 2025.” This forum will probe the space and gaps between current realities and long-term aspirations for an inclusive downtown. The panel of experts will discuss practical issues and aspirational values surrounding our most pressing opportunities—emerging trends in diversity-equity-inclusion, affordable housing, transit and access, and young adults facing homelessness.
moderator: Steve Cramer, President & CEO, mpls downtown council
- Elizabeth Flannery, President, Community Housing Development Corporation
- Mary Morse Marti, Executive Director, Move Minneapolis
- Joan Vorderbruggen, Director of Public Art & Placemaking
- Dr. Hedy Lemar Walls, Chief Social Responsibility Officer, YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities
- Dr. Heather Huseby, Executive Director, Youthlink
register here: https://www.mplsdowntown.com/registration180807/