The Mpls Downtown Improvement District collaborated with local street chalk artists, Shawn McCann and Lydia Anderson, to produce street chalk works throughout downtown mpls. The works of art say thank you and are meant to show appreciation for front-line workers at essential service providers during the COVID-19 pandemic. Locations included outside Hennepin Healthcare, the Mpls Police Department, Mpls Fire Department, Target, Lunds, the Post Office, and more. Thank you to all who serving our community during these uncharted times. You can follow along with these works of art at @MplsDID on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Gov. Walz announces gradual re-opening of indoor dining, gyms, entertainment venues
- U.S. Bank to rebuild mpls; announces investments and initiatives to address social and economic inequities
- Target commits $10M, ongoing resources for rebuilding efforts and advancing social justice
- Apply for a temporary outdoor dining license
- City of Mpls requirement to wear masks in indoor spaces takes effect