Congratulations to the local professionals selected by the MSP Business Journal 40 Under 40 last night at Minneapolis Convention Centers in downtown Mpls. The group included 40 leaders in the Twin Cities community, all under the age of 40, that were nominated and selected based on their achievements and impact. Of the 40 individuals selected, 16 were part of the mpls downtown council’s membership or a close partner. Leah Wong, the mpls downtown council’s vice president of external relations, was also selected to receive the award. The following are current members or close partners that work with mdc on its initiatives downtown on a consistent basis:
- Rotolu Adebiyi, Brightpeak Financial (division of Thrivent Financial)
- Adam Ballinger, Lindquist & Vennum
- Tracy Carlson, Padilla CRT
- Arthur Gardner Jr., Thor Construction
- Jackie Knight, Ackerberg Group
- Phil Krump, BMO Harris Bank
- Kelly Mansell, M.A. Mortenson Co.
- Tom Moibi, Honeywell International Inc.
- Andrea Mokros, Minnesota Super Bowl Host Committee
- Emily Nicoll, CBRE Group
- Zach Quinn, Love Your Melon
- Marty Senn, Carmichael Lynch
- Ari Silkey, com Inc. (mdc board member)
- Derrick Taylor, Lakes & Legends Brewing Co.
- Phillip Trier, S. Bancorp (mdc board chair)
- Leah Wong, Minneapolis Downtown Council
Congratulations again to everyone honored as a 40 Under 40 recipient. Thank you for helping create an extraordinary downtown and surrounding community.