Apply for a temporary outdoor dining license

If you would like to expand your outdoor dining area during the COVID-19 pandemic, apply for a Temporary Expansion of Premise for Outdoor Dining License. There is no fee for this license, but there are some requirements. Business Licensing is expediting the application process for this license as much as possible.

The application is on the Business Licensing website and on the coronavirus FAQ for Businesses web page. An email about the application will be sent to all food and alcohol licensees.

For more information, please contact your Business Licensing area inspector or call Business Licensing at 612-673-2080.

More Insights